It’s time to take advantage of DTC ecommerce.
Between digitally native disruptors, shrinking retail shelf space and counterfeit products flooding third-party marketplaces, manufacturers and distributors are facing an increasingly difficult market.
However, these obstacles also present an opportunity to start selling products directly to consumers. In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to get started. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of selling directly to consumers
- Ways to address potential conflicts with your retailers and other channels
- Technology considerations for selling your products online
- Strategies for building brand awareness and marketing your products
- How to meet expectations for order fulfillment, shipping and customer service